University of Pennsylvania
3720 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104United States
Last Updated: 04/21/2021
Provide electronic expertise to researchers in the area of basic research and/or Medical device development:
Embedded systems (Firmware, Hardware, and Software solutions) applied to concrete challenges in the research community.
- Electronic prototype design services.
PLM (Product Life-cycle Management) for electronic design.
- We can also support Product Management from concept to final customer deployment. We have the expertise to make an electronic device a complete consumer product that can be deployed for mass production.
- Sustaining and maintenance engineering for electronic products.
- Consulting services in the areas of CE/FCC compliance, EMI, and ESD for lab products and certain consumer electronics.
- Troubleshooting and repair of released electronic systems.
Services are offerred outside of University of Pennsylvania
Consulting is offerred outside of University of Pennsylvania