Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute
10901 N. Torrey pines Rd.
La Jolla, CA 92037http://www.sanfordburnham.org/technology/sr/Pages/LaJolla_StemCells.aspx
Yang Liu, Ph.D.
Last Updated: 08/20/2012
The Stem Cell Core Facility (SCCF) at the Burnham Institute provides within the Sanford Stem Cell Consortium an area to conduct their research that is devoted entirely to Human stem cells and that is conducive to collaborative partnerships.
The SSCF also provides researchers with a source of both approved and non-approved embryonic stem cell lines, induced pluripotent stem cell-line profiling services, reagents, and instruction for all areas regarding the maintenance, differentiation and manipulation of stem cells. The SCCF has also just completed a CIRM funded renovation and expansion that allows us to increase greatly the products and services that we can offer the members of the Consortium.
- Customized Stem Cell Training Course Link
- Cell-line Karyotyping (Cell Line Genetics)
- Mycoplasma Testing (Lonza Mycoalert & PCR based)
- Cell-line Expansion, Assay development & Optimization
- Differentiation and follow-up characterization through staining & Flow
- Reporter plasmid construction, virus prep, transduction & selection
- Custom iPSC creation & characterization from customer provided fibroblasts
Services are offerred outside of Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute
Consulting is offerred outside of Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute
List Service Posts
Create Service Request