Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute
10901 N. Torrey Pines Rd
La Jolla, CA 92037United Stateshttp://www.sanfordburnham.org/technology/sr/Pages/LaJolla_FlowCytometry.aspx
Last Updated: 01/13/2015
The facility provides access to high-speed cell sorting, analytical flow and imaging flow cytometry in two locations on the Sanford-Burnham La Jolla campus. Trained investigators have 24-hr/day access to a variety of analytical flow cytometers available for independent use. Core staff provide technical expertise, hardware and software training, operate the facilityâ€™s cell sorters and are available to assist with analysis experiments for those who prefer to have their samples run by an expert cytometrist.
Scientists planning a flow cytometry experiment are encouraged to consult facility staff for assistance with protocols, fluorochrome selection or other aspects of experiment design.
- Single-cell (clone) sorting into 96-well plates
- Simultaneous sorting of up to 4 populations
- Analytical flow cytometry: do-it-yourself 24hr/day, or assisted by appointment
- Imagestream Imaging Flow Cytometer
- Hardware and software training
- Experiment design
- Data analysis and interpretation
Services are offerred outside of Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute
Consulting is offerred outside of Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute