University of Arizona
1656 E Mabel St
Medical Research Building 340
Tucson, AZ 85724United Stateshttps://research.arizona.edu/university-arizona-phenotyping-core-uapc
cite this facility
Marloes Van Den Berg
Last Updated: 07/25/2023
The University of Arizona Phenotyping Core (UAPC) provides a variety of services to assist researchers with phenotyping of small laboratory animals (mice, rats, guinea pigs, rabbits) with a focus on cardiovascular- neuromuscular-, and respiratory function, and exercise tolerance.
1. Experiments: we perform experiments (i.e., cardiovascular ultrasound, plethysmography, exercise studies), small animal surgeries (i.e., LAD-ligation, transaortic constriction), and data analysis for you.
2. Training: we help you master new equipment, small animal surgeries or data analysis.
3. Equipment rent: we offer a wide range of up-to-date equipment to measure cardiovascular-, neuromuscular-, respiratory function, and exercise tolerance.
4. Consultation: we advice you on experimental design, (physiological) data-collection, analysis, interpretation and IACUC protocols, grant- and manuscript writing.
5. Other requests? Please contact us!
Services are offerred outside of University of Arizona
Consulting is offerred outside of University of Arizona
Download Import Template
If you have multiple facilities to add, you may download our Facilities Setup Template
Your Phone (optional):