University of Connecticut
263 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06030-3301United Stateshttp://genetics.uchc.edu/stemcell/index.htm
Last Updated: More than One Year ago
The mission of the UConn Stem Cell Core (UCSCC) is to support human embryonic stem cell (HESC) research, with special attention to Connecticut and the neighboring region.
These are our primary services:
1. Culture and bank HESCs
2. Provide HESC culture training and technical support
3. Provide HESCs to UCSCC users
4. Track and quality control HESCs
5. Validate reagents for HESC culture
6. Derive new HESCs and make them available to UCSCC users