University of Connecticut
263 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06030-3301United States of Americahttp://genetics.uchc.edu/stemcell/index.htm
Last Updated: More than One Year ago
The mission of the UConn Stem Cell Core (UCSCC) is to support human embryonic stem cell (HESC) research, with special attention to Connecticut and the neighboring region.
These are our primary services:
1. Culture and bank HESCs
2. Provide HESC culture training and technical support
3. Provide HESCs to UCSCC users
4. Track and quality control HESCs
5. Validate reagents for HESC culture
6. Derive new HESCs and make them available to UCSCC users
Download Import Template
If you have multiple facilities to add, you may download our Facilities Setup Template
Your Phone (optional):